Your home should be more than just somewhere you sleep, eat, and live. It should also be a retreat, a place in which you feel relaxed and nurtured. Designing a home that reflects your personal style is our specialty. We will work with you to translate your vision into reality through a thorough assessment process that focuses on your needs and tastes.
Whether you’ve lived in your home for years, or just moving in, we believe your home should be a haven of serenity. We understand that life can be incredibly busy and overwhelming at times, which is why we love helping our clients create a peaceful retreat from the frantic outside world. Our main goal at Sensory Six, is to create a living space that is perfect for you in both form and function.
Here are our SIX favorite tips to turning your home into a serene haven:
1. Incorporate cool, relaxing colors like soft blues, greens and grays to make your space feel more tranquil and inviting.
2. Natural light is far more relaxing than the glare of an overhead light. For example, french doors, frosted-glass windows and skylights are all excellent options to let the light in.
3. A snuggly throw or a thick, luxurious area rug can add warmth to any space. Incorporating more pillows and wall hangings are another way to add softness and comfort to your home.
4. Candles and low-wattage LED lights are great for nighttime illumination and creating a calming environment. Unless you’re working, bright lights can make it harder to fall asleep.
5. Get rid of all the unnecessary clutter, it’ll lead to mental and emotional stress. Cut down on your possessions and you’ll notice that your home is much more relaxing and peaceful.
6. Invest in noise reduction or soothing ways to drown out unwanted noise like traffic, pedestrians, or the howling animals outdoors.
With the increased awareness of health and wellness today, incorporating features and elements that will promote a happy, healthy life has become very important amongst homeowners. At Sensory Six, we take a holistic view, creating living spaces that bring all your senses into harmony.
Making your home a calming and serene haven is not as difficult as you think. Stick to our SIX tips and you will instantly transform your home into a welcoming oasis where you can relax and recharge. Need a change in your home? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.