This original kitchen design by Sensory Six unites function and beauty.
- Two islands, one as the main efficient food preparation area and the other has curved multi-level countertops for dining and entertaining
- Very efficient triangular workspace with key appliances, pot filler faucet over the range and generous and well-situated storage
- Contemporary cherry cabinets with stainless handlesl with two accent stainless and glass cabinets
- Custom lit soffits; clear and frosted pendant lights over the curved island; and a custom cherry wood lighting canopy illuminating the island workspace
- Organic components including large windows over the custom curved banquette that bring the outdoor beauty of the trees inside; a Lyptus butcher block in the center of the room; cherry wood cabinets, granite countertops; stone tile flooring; and a glass mosaic tiled backsplash